Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Little Insight on the Future of this Blog

I promise you one thing. I promise to keep this blog from becoming an "I art holier than thou" type entry, so long as you promise to read this with an open mind. In this blog I will share my insights, beliefs, and possible tips I have, and will gather throughout my life (or until I stop updating this blog). I have not always been of the Christian faith. In fact, I've only been a christian for a little over a year. Before that I was agnostic, meaning I did not believe anything that could not be proven to me. My mind was, and is still, completely run by science. Technically speaking, I am still agnostic. God showed himself to me, in a way I prefer to keep to myself. Not because it is some crazy thing that makes me sound nuts, but because it is a deeply personal event.

This blog is intended for people who are on the fence about religion, whose faith is weak, or who just want to know that somewhere out there, another christian is struggling just as much as they are. I hope that in some little way, this blog is able to help, or comfort someone in need of that comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment